kıbrıs ingiltere londra lefkoşa
Adana Adıyaman Afyon Ağrı Aksaray Amasya Ankara Antalya Ardahan Artvin Aydın Balıkesir Bartın Batman Bayburt Bilecik Bingöl Bitlis Bolu Burdur Bursa Çanakkale Çankırı Çorum Denizli Diyarbakır Düzce Edirne Elazığ Erzincan Erzurum Eskişehir Gaziantep Giresun Gümüşhane Hakkari Hatay Iğdır Isparta İstanbul İzmir K.Maraş Karabük Karaman Kars Kastamonu Kayseri Kırıkkale Kırklareli Kırşehir Kilis Kocaeli Konya Kütahya Malatya Manisa Mardin Mersin Muğla Muş Nevşehir Niğde Ordu Osmaniye Rize Sakarya Samsun Siirt Sinop Sivas Şanlıurfa Şırnak Tekirdağ Tokat Trabzon Tunceli Uşak Van Yalova Yozgat Zonguldak
Az bulutlu
Az bulutlu
Cumartesi şiddetli yağmur
Pazar Parçalı bulutlu
="" viewBox="0 0 300 300" enable-background="new 0 0 300 300">
Pazartesi Hafif yağmur
="" viewBox="0 0 300 300" enable-background="new 0 0 300 300">
Salı parçalı az bulutlu
="" viewBox="0 0 300 300" enable-background="new 0 0 300 300">

DJ Koray ‘horrifically tortured’ near Tottenham stadium in ‘gangland murder’

DJ Koray ‘horrifically tortured’ near Tottenham stadium in ‘gangland murder’

A popular radio DJ suffered nearly 100 injuries after being horrifically tortured by a mob of sadistic thugs in a killing bearing the hallmarks of serious, organised crime, the Old Bailey heard.

Mehmet Koray Alpergin, 43, and his girlfriend were abducted as they returned home from an expensive Italian restaurant in Mayfair, central London, last October, jurors were told.

They were taken to an empty wine bar backing onto White Hart Lane, where 43-year-old Mr Alpergin was stripped, beaten, throttled, scalded with boiling water, stabbed, maimed and violated.

His naked body was later dumped in Essex woodland and his 34-year-old girlfriend, Gozde Dalbudak, spent two days locked in a toilet before being freed, the court heard.

Six men are on trial at the Old Bailey variously accused of murder, kidnap, false imprisonment and perverting the course of justice.

Opening their trial on Wednesday, prosecutor Crispin Aylett KC said: ‘It is obvious that before his death Koray Alpergin had been stripped naked and horrifically tortured.

‘From the number and nature of the injuries sustained, the prosecution suggest that it is not hard to envisage a group of sadistic thugs taking it in turns to inflict injury, whether with punches and kicks, hitting him with a bat, scalding him with boiling water, stabbing his feet…’

Jurors heard that Mr Alpergin, who was originally from northern Cyprus, was a well-known and popular figure in the British Turkish community and owner of a Turkish radio station in London, Bizim FM.

Before his death, he had seemed anxious and on edge rather than his usual ‘happy-go-lucky’ self, jurors heard.

Last September 24 a friend had quipped about being bugged as his car was making odd noises.

Rather than laughing, he went very quiet, jurors were told. He was also said to have been heavily in debt with a host of claims against him, including £32,405 for his Audi.

On the evening of October 13 last year, his attackers had been lying in wait for him and Ms Dalbudak after one of them installed the tracking device weeks earlier, it was claimed.

As they returned home in Enfield, north London, father-of-two Mr Alpergin was bundled into a white van, while Ms Daldudak was led over to the vehicle by a masked knifeman, the court heard.

The van and two cars drove away in convoy to an alleyway in White Hart Lane in Tottenham which led to the rear of the Stadium Lounge wine bar, jurors were told.

Mr Aylett said: ‘It was here, in the Stadium Lounge, that Koray Alpergin was murdered.

‘As for Godze Dalbudak, she spent almost two days shut up inside a lavatory at the Stadium Lounge. It was not until the late afternoon of Saturday October 15 that she was released.’

Mr Alpergin’s naked body was transported to Loughton in Essex, where it was dumped in woods on October 15 and found by a dog walker a few hours later.

Mr Aylett said a post-mortem examination identified 94 separate injuries to his body which was covered in cuts and bruises.

The prosecutor said: ‘He had sustained what must have been a hefty blow to his head, which had in fact caused brain damage.

‘He had injuries to his neck that were consistent with the use of a ligature to strangle him.

‘He had 14 fractured ribs, and the linear pattern of the bruising to his chest suggested the use of something like a baseball bat.

‘He had a number of injuries to his skin which were consistent with his having been scalded with boiling water.

‘The soles of both feet had been stabbed with something sharp.’

Mr Aylett said there were also wounds to the victim’s genitals and an internal injury.

He told jurors: ‘This was, on any view, a terrible crime and one in which a large number of people played some part.’

The use of vehicles with false number plates which were later burnt out bore ‘all the hallmarks of being linked to serious, organised crime – almost certainly drugs’, it was alleged.

Mr Aylett told jurors: ‘The prosecution allege that Koray Alpergin was kidnapped and tortured either so that he might be punished for something that he had done or else forced to give up something that he knew – perhaps the whereabouts of either drugs or money – and which his kidnappers also wanted to know.’

Steffan Gordon, 34,  Tejean Kennedy, 33, Samuel Owusu-Opoku, 35, Junior Kettle, 32, Ali Kavak, 26 and Erdogan Ulcay, 56, have been charged in relation to the Dj Koray’s murder.

Gordon, Kennedy, Owusu-Opoku, Kettle and Kavak deny murder and two counts of false imprisonment.

Kennedy, Owusu-Opoku, Kettle, and Kavak deny kidnapping the two victims, which Gordon admits.

Ulcay and Kavak also deny perverting the course of justice which allegedly included disposing of Mr Alpergin’s body and destroying two vehicles by fire. Owusu-Opoku has admitted the charge.

The trial before Judge Sarah Whitehouse KC continues.


Henüz yorum yapılmamış. İlk yorumu yukarıdaki form aracılığıyla siz yapabilirsiniz.