kıbrıs ingiltere londra lefkoşa
DOLAR
8,0580
EURO
9,6752
STERLIN
11,1952
BITCOIN
$59.650,05
Adana Adıyaman Afyon Ağrı Aksaray Amasya Ankara Antalya Ardahan Artvin Aydın Balıkesir Bartın Batman Bayburt Bilecik Bingöl Bitlis Bolu Burdur Bursa Çanakkale Çankırı Çorum Denizli Diyarbakır Düzce Edirne Elazığ Erzincan Erzurum Eskişehir Gaziantep Giresun Gümüşhane Hakkari Hatay Iğdır Isparta İstanbul İzmir K.Maraş Karabük Karaman Kars Kastamonu Kayseri Kırıkkale Kırklareli Kırşehir Kilis Kocaeli Konya Kütahya Malatya Manisa Mardin Mersin Muğla Muş Nevşehir Niğde Ordu Osmaniye Rize Sakarya Samsun Siirt Sinop Sivas Şanlıurfa Şırnak Tekirdağ Tokat Trabzon Tunceli Uşak Van Yalova Yozgat Zonguldak
LONDRA
°C
LONDRA
°C
°C
°C
°C
°C

Sunak: Rise in corporation tax and freeze on thresholds

Sunak: Rise in corporation tax and freeze on thresholds
03.03.2021
0
A+
A-

Chancellor Rishi Sunak has set out an extra £65bn in COVID support for employees and businesses – but announced a freeze on income tax thresholds and a rise in corporation tax to help pay back the UK’s rising debts.

In his budget speech, Mr Sunak set out a three-part plan to “protect jobs and livelihoods of the British people”.

Here are the key points from the Budget:

Business support

The furlough scheme, which had been due to expire at the end of April, will be extended until the end of September – meaning wages for millions temporarily laid off due to the coronavirus continuing to be subsidised.

After July, businesses will be asked for a 10% contribution, rising to 20% in August and September.

Another 600,000 people will also be eligible for grants, including many of the self-employed who previously missed out.

There will also be £520m to help businesses boost their software and training.

A new Restart Grant in April, will be given to businesses of non-essential business will be able to get £6000 per premises in April and up to £18,000 for firms that open up later.

5% vat for hospital businesses will be extended for 6 months, and then will then follow with an increase to 12.5% for another 6 months until next April 2022.

Sunak confirms alcohol duties will be frozen for another year.

Businesses coronavirus Loans will be replaced and a new Recovery Loan Scheme available until the end of the year with a government guarantee of 80%. Business any size can apply for £25,000 up to £10m.

Benefits

The £20-a-week temporary increase in universal credit will be extended for a further six months.

There will also be a one-off payment of £500 to working tax credit claimants.

Housing

A mortgage guarantee scheme will help home buyers purchase properties for people that can only afford a deposit of just 5% with the government underwriting the other 95%.

The stamp duty holiday announced last summer on homes worth up to £500,000, has been extended to June. After this date, the starting rate of stamp duty will be £250,000 until the end of September.

Tax

No changes will be made to Income Tax, National Increase or VAT. The personal threshold will be frozen until next year; Personal income tax allowance to be frozen at £12,570 from 2022 to 2026 and a Higher rate income tax threshold to be frozen at £50,270 from 2022 to 2026

From April 2023, corporation tax will increase to 25%. Small business relief will mean any business that makes £50,000 or less will not see a change to the current 19%.  Companies making profits of £250,000 or more will be taxed at the highest rate of 25%.

The VAT registration threshold will remain at £85,000 until 2024.

Visa

A fast track visa will be available to ‘top talents’ targeting high-skilled workers in researchers, engineers, scientist and the tech sector.

 

Yorumlar

Henüz yorum yapılmamış. İlk yorumu yukarıdaki form aracılığıyla siz yapabilirsiniz.