The Met is appealing for the public’s help in tracing the most wanted high harm offenders.
The 10 individuals are wanted for a range of violent offences such as firearms, grievous bodily harm (GBH), recall to prison, robbery and drugs offences,
This activity to target high harm offenders is part of the annual Autumn Nights campaign to bear down on violence now the evenings are darker.
The suspects are classed as ‘high harm’ as they are either wanted in connection with violent offences such as robbery and GBH, and they are known to have a violent background.
3 | 10
Marian Cristian SLATIOREANU JPG
6 | 10
Ruairi BICKNELL JPG
7 | 10
Fabian CASTILLO-BELLAQA JPG
10 Most Wanted:
- Jordan King is wanted in connection with a stabbing that took place on 10 August on Zenith Close, NW9. He is 25 years old, described as white, with blue eyes and dark blond hair. He is known to frequent in the N15 area.
- Alan Kozhir, is wanted in connection with a robbery in South Hampstead on 1 October. He is 20 years old and described as Asian, with dark eyes and dark hair. He has links to the NW9 area.
- Marian Slatioreanu is wanted for possession of a firearm, linked to an incident that took place on Mollison Way, Edgware on 2 March. He is 39 years old and described as white, with scruffy brown hair and facial hair. He has links to the borough of Brent.
- Mark Toth is wanted on recall to prison and for a violent robbery that took place on Ashburnham Road SW10 on 13 November 2019. He is 35 years old, described as white with dark eyes and dark hair, he also has patchy facial hair.
- Robert Jones is wanted for a GBH offence where a man was stabbed on Shalfleet Drive, W10 on 25 January. He is 36 years old and described as white with tanned skin, large ears, brown hair and eyes with a long head.
- Ruairi Bicknell is wanted on recall for the manslaughter of Krzysztof Rusek in 2011, after he’d breached his licence conditions. He is 26 years old and described as white, 5ft 9ins’ tall, with blue eyes, dark hair and a blemished face. He has links to the Hammersmith area.
- Fabian Castillo-Belaqa is wanted on warrant for GBH where a man was stabbed in Chelsea in November 2018. He is 22 years old and described as white with dark eyes and almost black hair. He is known to frequent the Clapham and Battersea areas.
- Mark Maloney is wanted on recall to prison and for a moped-enabled jewellery robbery that took place on Duke Street, W1 on 28 May 2019. He is 23 years old and described as white, of medium build with dark blond hair.
- Raymond Olabode is wanted for being concerned in the supply of Class A drugs following an investigation under Operation Trigona. He is 21 years old and described as black, with long dark dreadlocks and a full beard. He has links to the Dartford and Erith areas.
- Samir Drias is wanted for a robbery and stabbing that happened on 9 June 2019 on Curzon Street in Westminster. He is 29 years old and described as Middle Eastern, of a large build, with dark eyes, dark hair and a beard. He has links to the Camden area.