Boy, 16, dies at Halloween rave in Conwy county

A 16-year-old boy has died after taking a suspected drugs overdose at a Halloween rave in Conwy county.

The death has led North Wales Police to urge anyone who took drugs at the event at Gwytherin, near Llanrwst, to go to hospital if they feel unwell.

The focus is on pink ecstasy-type tablets with a Rolls Royce-type logo on one side and ‘200mg’ on the other.

The boy fell ill during the early hours of Sunday and died at Glan Clwyd Hospital in Bodelwyddan, Denbighshire.

Supt Gareth Evans said: “This is a truly tragic incident in which a young boy has lost his life.”

Police said ambulance crews notified them at 01:11 GMT on Sunday that the un-named teenager had fallen ill at the music event.

“The investigation is at an early stage, but I would urge anyone with information which could assist us to come forward,” added Supt Evans. (BBCNEWS)

Etiketler
Daha fazla göster

Yorum yazıp fikirlerinizi paylaşabilirsiniz.

İlgili haber

Close

Reklam engelleyici tespit edildi!

Reklam engelleyici kullandığınızı görüyoruz. ÜCRETSİZ olarak dağıtılan binlerce gatezemiz ve internet sitemizde yer alan haberleri okuyabilmeniz için her yıl on binlerce pound harcıyoruz. Bu ise sitemizde bulunan reklamlar sayesinde gerçekleşmektedir. londragazete.com’u kullanmaya devam etmek için lütfen bu alan adını reklam engelleyicisine ekleyerek bize destek verin.